What water bottle keeps water coldest?
S’well bottle keeps water coldest and longest keeps water cold the longest at 48 hours by feature Therma-S’well® Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction.
- The 9oz fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle. Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18.
- The 25oz holds a workout amount of water, or an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.
Where is the coldest water bottle made
According to investigation global data in 2020, China is where the main country to made the coldest water bottle “stainless steel insulated water bottle” in the world, and it is also the biggest market.
Ecoway Houseware Limited is a China professional stainless steel water bottle manufacturer factory whom specialized in made the coldest water bottle for global customers, from the design concept, prototype sample, tooling development, mass production to final shipment.
With whole production line in-house, we Ecoway can help customer to make stainless steel insulated water bottle with low MOQ and any customization from 100$ to start and fastest time at 7 days.
How can I make a coldest water bottle
Whatever you want to set up a water bottle business to have your own private brand like “The coldest water bottle’ with existing design water bottle products in the market, or you want to create a unique custom design water bottle with your private brand for a long term business, you can contact a China stainless steel insulated water bottle supplier like “Ecoway Houseware Limited” whom is specialized in water bottle oem manufacturing from concept design, tooling development, mass production to final shipment to help you working from “0” to market.
The coldest water bottle made with double wall stainless steel 18-8 （SUS304）which is food grade, BPA Free, Toxic Free, corrosion resistance, with a vacuum insulated layer between double wall eliminate condensation from inside to outside to keep ice cold 24 hours up with sweat free, here’s the details to know the manufacturing processes at the stainless steel manufacturer factory how the Hydro Bottle Flask made……read more.
- Body Production: 1.raw material → 2.shaping of outer cup and inner tank → 3.welding getter on the bottom piece → 4. copper lining on the surface of inner tank (optional) → 5. welding to join the outer shell with inner tank together → 6. ultrasonic cleaning → 7. vacuum producing (test vacuum 100% first time) → 8. electrolysis → 9. polishing (test vacuum 100% second time) → 10. decoration (painting, powder coating, water transfer, heat transfer printing, laser engraving, silk-screen printing etc.)
- Cap/Lid Production: 1. plastic raw material → 2. injection molding → 3. assembly
- Assembly and Packaging: 1. confirm packaging requirement per PO → 2. prepare all parts → 3. cleaning dust → 4. inspect parts → 5. assembly bottle body and cap → 6. add sticker or label → 7. on-line 100% inspection → 8. pack into gift box → 9. pack into carton box → Finish
- Purchase raw material
- Cutting stainless steel tube
- Shape forming with water swelling ( or deep drawing forming)
- Cutting into 2 pieces
- Mouth forming with threads
- Matching and welding the mouth of stainless steel flask (the out wall and inner wall join together then do Laser welding)
- Welding the bottom cap and with an attachment of Getter
- Vacuum process inside the vacuum machine around 4 hours to create vacuum insulated layer between the double walls stainless steel
- Vacuum Test (measure the stainless steel vacuum flask is good quality or faulty on vacuum insulation) 100%
- Electrolysis for the inside of the stainless steel vacuum insulated flask (it can clean the dirty to have nice surface, also create a layer on the inner surface to have good corrosion prevention)
- Inspection of electrolysis quality 100%
- Polishing the surface of outer wall of the stainless steel insulated flask
- Inspection of Polishing quality 100%
- Vacuum insulation test 100% second time
- Decoration (spray painting, powder coating, water transfer painting, heat transfer printing, logo printing or laser engraving etc.)
- Assembly with caps, cleaning, inspection, packaging
- Out going final QC inspection